Monday, March 8, 2010

My punishment

Well, today was another unfortunate day. During sectional this afternoon, I met with an accident, a really accidental accident.



As you all might know, any instrument will cost a bomb, despite its qualities. This afternoon, I was suppose to leave the band room to practise outside. I was dragging my weary body, hardly moving an inch. Then later, my senior gave me a hard push and sent me flying forward. Being curious about who did that, I turned around and looked.



Yup, this is another part of my instrument, the bell, meant to amplify the sound made by the instrument(Ya, i drew it...). As my arms swung, the bellof my instrument hit the table beside me. And i was real unlucky to have my senior witness the accident. He then bellowed,"50 push-ups after band practise." I felt that it was quite unfair, because this is not entirely my fault. However, since it is still my fault, partially, i decided to obey him.

Sigh... I really should be more careful next time. Even though the instrument does not belong to me, I really should take good care of it, because i am very priviledged to be able to use such good instruments♪♫

No comments:

Post a Comment