Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Band Fiesta

Tickets for sale! Tickets for sale! You guessed it. This sunday, there will be a Band Fiesta held at Singapore Conference Hall. It's $10 per ticket, and it's free seating.

Basically, Band Fiesta is a showcase of school bands all around the nation, especially those which are going to participate in the SYF competition. Even though it consists of mainly primary school bands, our school band would like to familiarise ourselves with the atmosphere in front of a sea of people, especially since we are having a competition soon.

Although Band Fiesta is not a competition, and it is not a big scale event, I am still anticipating for this day to come very much. I hope to show the whole of Singapore the capability of my school's band. After countless practises, I hope to impress the audiences with our magnificent music. However, I have a bit of stage fright. I hope to overcome it and treat this event as an opportunity to do so.

All the best for the upcoming Band Fiesta! Hope to recieve support from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment