Friday, May 7, 2010

Hawaii part (IV)

Day 6:
After breakfast, we had the rest of the morning free to spend on our own! We further explored the rest of the area, digging out places we had never been before. After lunch, we were brought to an island of shopping outlets. We burned our pockets at the many outlets, especially in the Converse shop( I bought shoes for my siblings). We had much fun there, but this happiness was short-lived. All of us were moaning as we board the bus back to the hotel.
Before dinner, me and my section went shopping, again, at the nearby International Market. One thing that caught out eyes was a shirt that lights up when it detects sound: the louder the sound, the more it lights up. It was so cool, but when we realised that it cause about US$40, only a few of us managed to buy it. At the market, we also bought some souvenirs and snacks for our relatives and friends, and more importantly, ourselves :D.

Day 7:
Day 7 was the last day. We had so much fun the day before, that we woke up about 45 minutes late! We still had to pack our luggage, and clear the whole room, and therefore, we did not have sufficient time for breakfast... The whole trip to the airport, my tummy was moaning and groaning... Me and my other roommates bought ice-cream as our breakfast. We then board the plane, very disappointed.
Arriving at the Changi airport, I saw my parents waiting paitiently at the waiting area for me, so were other parents.
It was such a memorble experience i will never be able to forget. I am just hoping that there will be another chance for me to go there again... Worst of all, school was about to start in 2 days...
THE END ♪♫

No comments:

Post a Comment