Sunday, February 28, 2010

Revamped

Hello. As you might have realised, i had revamped my blog! Apart from cool gadgets and a new tempelate, i have changed the focus on my blog- MUSIC. Yup, music. As you might have seen, the title of my blog is "Músically♪Músic". To me, music is an abstract term or subject, involved in our daily lives be it in communications or relaxation, work or study. I want to express how music have and will affect me and how interesting music can get.
For me, i am in my school band and i am playing the clarinet. I am also learning the piano. Through my various experiences, music can be created any where at any time. Even the most ear-piercing noise, or the worst sounding pitch can transform to form music. That's why music is interesting. Music is no longer my hobby, but a inseparable part of my life ♫♪

No comments:

Post a Comment