Monday, June 1, 2009

Holidays

The school holidays are finally here! After another long term of hard work, a long-awaited break has finally arrived. Of course, there is much more to be expected in the next terms. In this long break, i still have to actively participate in my CCA activities. Such a big commitment for my CCA has occassionally brought me some inconvenience. Unexpectedly, the band camp is cancelled due to the H1N1 flu, which just "arrived" in Singapore. I believe many other activities has been affected due to this virus.
Other than the holidays, I also received my results. Well, i did quite OK for it. I got ninth in class, same as some others. I would like to thank Yong Rui for helping the class soooooo much to bring our grades up. I would also like to congratulate Xiao Qi for topping the class! And, I would also like to congratulate the rest of 1o3 for making such a great improvement.

No comments:

Post a Comment