Friday, March 13, 2009

A new term

Without much notice, another term has ended. After this first term in my new school, I have gained new knowledge. This term has been fruitful. I have learnt many new skills through the various activities organised for the pupils which includes the FPSP workshop and the science research modules. These programs has benefited me in one way or another. I have acquired useful tips to aid me in both academic and my everyday life. I am also settled down in my new school already. New friends, new CCAs, new subjects and new teachers. This new beginning has already turned into an old start. I am coping well. will strive harder for term 2. Not to forget, there are much more challenges up ahead. I better get well-prepared to face the perhaps stressful activities in the upcoming new term.

No comments:

Post a Comment