Tuesday, April 21, 2009

My clarinet

Hello. Today i will be posting about my CCA: band. I am elated as i got new reeds for my clarinet. Finally, something that truly belonged to me. I am still slowly learning how to play the many notes. I have already started learning the first 5 notes. I wonder when i will be able to play my first piece... Well, frankly speaking, i detested having to play the clarinet initially. The flute, bassoon, brasses, they all seemed more suited for me. Slowly, I have 'bond' with this new instrument of mine.
Band is requires active participation, generally speaking. My instructor says that we have to come thrice a week in the future( currently twice). Oh yah, my insturtor is Mr Kiang, who is teaching the sec 1s. Though strict, he is still a very good in structor. Perhaps it is because we will have to take part in the SYF competition in sec 2.
I have made a lot of friends in band. There are about 28 pupils in band, many from Aphelion. My section(clarinet) has about 7 sec 1s. It is the biggest section. I made friends mostly from my section.
Band is fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment